We want you to be Poser Pros. To help you create in Poser, we plan to hold occasional webinars with power users, who can answer your questions.
In the first edition, held Jan. 22, 2020, Charles Taylor (Nerd3D) took questions and discussed a variety of topics including:
• Creating a mechanical prop;
• Rigging symmetry on joints;
• Creating materials for SuperFly;
• Fixing duplicated geometry;
• Using the Cloth Room; and
Watch it below:
Keep a lookout for the next episode. If you have questions you'd like to see included in the next episode or any tutorial ideas, email email@example.com.