You must currently own a copy of Poser 11 to upgrade to Poser 12. Only valid licensed copies of Poser 11 are eligible for upgrade.
Every artist has a story to tell. Whether you’re creating a portrait, a graphic novel or an animated feature, Poser has the tools and content to start telling your story today.
Poser delivers the power to portray human diversity, form and expression. Design with the human form for art, illustration, animation, comics, web, print, education, medical visualization, games, storyboarding, pre-visualization and more! Design your 3D world with gigabytes of included content. Set the scene with real-world props! Populate and animate scenes with ready-to-pose, fully textured animals and humans. Start making 3D art and animation in minutes.
Human and animal models are included to help you start creating immediately. Click-and-drag to sculpt faces, pose body parts, or create various ethnic varieties. For those who require finer control, facial expression morphs, and bone rigging are available for any figure. All features and models are provided in a natural 3D environment for realistic depth, lighting and shadowing on any figure in any pose. Quickly and easily create shape variations with Poser’s brush based morphing tools.
Powerful lighting and rendering tools deliver high-quality artistic effects. Create renders with natural lighting, shadows, subsurface scattering for realistic looking skin, caustics and volumetrics for smoke, fog and cloud effects. Customize your final output in many styles, including photo-realism, sketch, cartoon, silhouette, real-time comic book mode and more.
Animation tools help you create stunning, realistic animations without much of the repetitive work involved in animating figures. Poser includes automatic keyframe creation, non-linear animation, lip-syncing and a walk simulator to simplify the animation process.
Dynamic props and bullet physics move with your figure and add realism, bounce and jiggle to your animations. Clothing, table cloth, curtains drape and deform just as they do in real-life.
With all the included content, easy to use features and a huge community of users, you'll be able to bring your story to life on the first day.
• New version of SuperFly render engine based on Blender's Cycles 1.12
• Continued support for Firefly render engine and legacy content.
• New Optix support, Nvidia's hardware raytracing (Requires an Nvida RTX or Turing graphics card.)
• New SuperFly Adaptive Sampling improves render speed and quality by detecting render noise and focusing on noisy areas.
• Intel OIDN, an A.I. based image denoising system.
• New post effects palette for denoise and more.
• New Python 3 scripting for improved security and stability.
• Improved compositing capabilities with SuperFly's new shadow catcher objects and background transparency.
• New Material Management tab to simplify applying materials in complex scenes.
• Easier management of assets with identifying icons on library thumbnails.
• New searchable HTML Help system.
• Continued support of LaFemme and L'Homme figures.
• HiveWire3D's Dawn, Dusk, Baby Luna, Gorilla, and HiveWire3D's Horse all feature SuperFly materials
• Automatic installation of all included content, including legacy content.
• 21-day full feature, free trial.
• La Femme, L'Homme, Maize and Pauline are included along with many others.
• All Pro options are included.
• Items formerly restricted to Poser Pro versions are available in this release.
• Control Handles provides an easy way to give ghost bones a handle that is automatically excluded from renders.
• Improved Library Search for internal and external content.
• Streamlined minimum basic runtime to improve performance.
• HDRI enhanced rendering option for Firefly.
• Render layers for Firefly.
• Control props for Figure grouped under Props listing
• 8+ gigs of premium content, including Superfly lights by Blackhearted; HiveWire3D's Dawn, Dusk and Baby Luna figures; HiveWire3D's Gorilla for Dusk; and HiveWire3D's Horse, Big Dog and House Cat; and the original toon figure Maisie
• In total, there is more than 15 gigs of additional content, which includes legacy content, like older figures, clothing and other assets that were previously included with Poser.
• Windows 10 and above. (64-bit OS required for installation)
• 2 GHz Intel Core 2 or newer, Athlon 64 or newer (2.5 GHz or faster recommended)
• 2 GB system RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
• OpenGL enabled graphics card or chipset recommended (recent Nvidia GeForce and ATI Radeon required for advanced real-time preview features)
• 24-bit color display, 1440x900 minimum resolution
• 3 GB free hard disk space (20 GB required to install all included content.)
• DVD-ROM drive (physical product only)
• Internet connection for updates and required online activation.
• CUDA enabled device required for hardware accelerated final rendering (2 GB VRAM minimum, Compute Capability 2.0 minimum)
• Optix-accelerated raytracing requires Nvidia RTX or Turing GPU, or newer.